3 September 2009

THESE THINGS MUST BE DONE

LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL WE GO! YAY!

I'm on leave from uni. I'm meeting my supervisor tomorrow and then I'm free! It's Dan's last day of work tomorrow, and my last day of work on Saturday. On Sunday we're going to do a circular walk from Warburton (map). On Monday night we're having drinks at the East (vegan fish and chips, here I come!). We've confirmed our flights, vegetarian meals, etc. We've written and edited packing lists and done a practice pack. I have to re-stuff my bag full of telephone books and cushions for the walk on Sunday, then pack it properly after that. We have gifts for people, and I have collated addresses for postcards (not as many people replied to my email as I expected - what's with you people, don't you LIKE postcards?!?!?) to send around the world. I have to return library books and books borrowed from other people. I still need to double check and photocopy all my admin stuff. Washing, vacuuming, cleaning, gardening needs to be done. We need to eat all the food out of the fridge and freezer and defrost (we'll leave it off while we're away). I have to file my uni stuff so it's easy to remember what I was up to when I get back. We need to hand over our keys to the house-looker-afterer. There are all these little things to remember. Lucky we've got lists, or I would be making myself totally sick with anxiety!

No comments:

Post a Comment